Loading cart contents...
From shooting on film to printing in the darkroom
Ongoing workshops booked by appointment
Day 1 (duration 4-5 hours)
- Discussion about photography in general
- Introduction to film cameras
- Shooting one 35mm black and white film outside or in the studio with the guidance of the tutor.
- Learning how to develop the film you photographed.
Day 2 (duration 4-5 hours)
- Darkroom work: making a contact print of your negative film and enlarging one silver gelatine photograph of your choice.
- Individual workshop €85
- Two people doing a workshop together pay €55 each
- Three people doing a workshop together pay €40 each.
Films and all darkroom material used included in the price.